I never knew what the 12 steps were, but when I looked it up I was appalled. No wonder so many people have trouble overcoming their addictions. The whole 12 steps are based on religion, and discourage people from exploring and discovering their personal power and capabilities. The Truth is that Power comes from within! One does not need to have been an addict to understand that. I have overcome many challenges and self-destructive behavior using the 12 steps I have created below. Also, if one is not religious, how will that 12 steps work for them? They are saying …Read the Rest
- Burning Man LA – BeQuinox
- Virgin Galactic First Flight!!!
- Spoken word – Powerful Message
- “Promo” video
- Wisdom from the World’s Greatest Minds
- Just two amazing videos to inspire you & make you cry
- My Reverse Auto-Biography – The Introduction
- Teenage Feminism & Hope for the Future
- On being in the presence of a SuperHuman
- Happy Birthday to my Mother! A Poem and Violin Improv
- Uncaged: a Multi-Sensory Healing Art experience
- Abnormalcy is beauty
- Breaking News: Tallulah first person to play violin in Space!
- This young man would make Carl Sagan Proud
- Feel-Good story of the day…
- Art Gallery Serenading Part II
- An Essay on Sexual Freedom
- Violinist Manifesto – A poem by me!
- Serenading couch-surfers, Absinthe Carnivale
- Serenading BatCave, an L.A. Goth NightClub
NASA Image of the DayLaunching Balloons to Study Space Weather
In Antarctica in January, 2013 – the summer at the South Pole – scientists released 20 balloons, each eight stories tall, into the air to help answer an enduring space weather question: when the giant radiation belts surrounding Earth lose material, where do the extra particles actually go? This NASA-funded mission is called BARREL, for Balloon Array for Radiation belt Relativistic Electron Losses. Each balloon launched by the BARREL team floated for anywhere from three to 40 days, measuring X-rays produced by fast-moving electrons high up in the atmosphere.BARREL works hand in hand with another NASA mission called the Van Allen Probes, which travels directly through the Van Allen radiation belts. The belts wax and wane over time in response to incoming energy and material from the sun, sometimes intensifying the radiation through which satellites orbiting Earth must travel. Scientists need to understand this process better, and even provide forecasts of such space weather, in order to protect our spacecraft.› Read MoreImage Credit: NASA
Tallulah at a Glance